If the items you bought from Foot Locker didn’t meet your expectations, then you can return them for either a refund or exchange.
1. If you paid with credit/debit card or gift card, you may return your item to a store for a refund or exchange. To find a store near you, please click here. If you paid with Klarna, the return must be done through the mail, not in a store. See below for more information.
2. If you wish to return an item to our Distribution Center for a refund or exchange, please click here.
- Returns received more than 45 days after shipment date will not be accepted and will be returned to sender.
- Our guarantee: It'll fit or we'll exchange it for free!
- You have up to 45 days from the purchase date or shipment date to complete the return or exchange.
- The items must be in new condition and repackaged in the original box with all tags and packaging included.
- Returns, exchanges, and refunds are subject to our return and exchange policy.
- You'll receive a credit in the original payment method once we receive your items.
- Restock fees may apply*.
- On average, returns will reach us in 3-7 business days.
* There will be $6.99 deducted from your refund when a Ready Returns Label is used, and a “Refund” is selected. There is no charge for the Ready Returns Label if an “Exchange” is requested and the exchange item is available to send.
The fine print
- We don't accept COD returns.
- We don't accept international returns.
- Our free exchange policy excludes bulk orders and orders shipped directly from the manufacturer.
- Free return shipping is limited to standard delivery within the contiguous United States and APO/FPO addresses.
- If you request express or overnight shipping for your exchange, then you'll cover the full shipping cost.
- We'll send your exchanged items to only one address.
Klarna returns and exchanges
Here's how returns and exchanges work with Klarna.